1. Open your comments template file located in /wp-content/themes//comments.php
2. Find the comments form (usually near the bottom) and change the name and id values of the name input to a random string of letters. Six letters is good. If there is an label tag present, you’ll need to change its for attribute to match.
3. Do the same for the email input, using a different set of random letters.
4. Make note of the new input names and save the file.
5. Open the comment processing form at /wp-comments-post.php
6. Find $_POST['name']; on line 16 and change “name” to the new string you created for the name input.
7. Find $_POST['email']; on line 17 and change “email” to the new string you created for the email input.
8. Save the file.
9. Make a test comment to make sure you didn’t break anything.